Orientation and Kick-Off
April 14 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This is a mandatory event for Royal, Big, and Little Court members.
The Kick-Off Party is the start of the Lunar Rendezvous season. The highlights of the event include the announcement of the new Princesses and Lieutenants, Little Ladies-in-Waiting and Pages, introduction of the new LRF King, introduction of the LRF Queen, Queen Alternate, and Captain, presentation of the upcoming festival events and staff. It is also a presentation of the prior year’s distribution of funds.
Big Court Event Attire:
- Princesses wear their LRF polo shirts, LRF sashes and sash pins, and khaki pants or khaki skirts that are no shorter than three inches (3”) above the knee.
- Lieutenants wear their LRF polo shirts, LRF lapel pins, and khaki pants.
Little Court Event Attire:
- Little Ladies-in-Waiting wear the festival shirt, festival sash with sash pin, and tiara with khaki skirt, shorts, or pants.
- Pages wear the festival shirt and festival lapel pin with khaki shorts or pants.
Royals Event Attire:
- All Royals wear sashes.
- Queen and Queen Alternate wear LRF polo shirts with their sashes and khaki pants or khaki skirts that are no shorter than three inches (3”) above the knee.
- Captain wears a LRF polo shirt and khaki pants.
- Both incoming and outgoing Kings wear slacks, a jacket, a tie, or a suit